Thursday 27 February 2014

Toke Makinwa Tells Her Story. How She Lost Parents to Fire Accident

toke makinwa orphan

While chatting with Genevieve Magazine, Toke Makinwa said her she lost her parents to house fire accident way back 1993; more than 20 years ago. The recently wedded host of The Morning rose and Rhythm 93.7 FM narrated her story.

Recalling the unfortunate incident she said, “I lost both my parents in a fire incident in 1993. I remember that morning and I haven’t been able to speak about it ever since.”

Remember she once shared her parent’s pics but one has never thought they are late. But come o, one question that would come to mind is how old was Toke then when she took those pictures with her late parents, because she even looked like an adult in there; I hope she’s not mistaken figures. Oh, someone please correct me! All the same, may they rest in perfect peace!!

See those pics below:

toke makinwa mother

toke makinwa father




No comments:

Post a Comment