Sunday 23 February 2014

Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige Says Men Just Want To Get Between Her Legs



Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige, says she has realized that most men simply want to have s*x with her and move on.

The Osun state born actress while speaking about her relationship status, she said, ‘I am not dating now. I have grown over the years and realised that most men want to just get in-between your legs.’


Biola who was reported to have suffered a terrible growth of her thyroid gland that affected her neck, tongue, complexion does not seem to be in a rush for relationship said, ‘I have chosen to be on my own and remain focused. If the right man comes and he is truly ready to date and not just to have fun, I will have a rethink.’

Speaking on her ideal man. ‘Is there even an ideal man really? If I say this person is my ideal man and the person does not like you, what will you do?’

No comments:

Post a Comment